Do you know all the deadly flaws in the car you are currently driving?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Get Blog Power Working For You

You too can get a really interesting article posted regularly at a high traffic blog or even at your very own blog created for you and maintained by an expert blogger. Not only will your "blog ad" linger on the web forever as the links to it continue to build up with the traffic to your site, but there will also be immediate benefits. One of the immediate benefits is that you will start receiving quality highly targeted regular free traffic to your website. Not to mention the fact that the links will steadily improve your search engine rankings (which means even more traffic for you).

Apart from generating highly targeted leads for you, blogs are also an excellent way to build opt-in email lists that will further add to your regular profits.

I offer a service where I make fascinating blog posts on my existing high traffic blogs or even create brand new blogs on behalf of clients.

My fees are very reasonable for this time-consuming professional service that requires lots of skill and talent. One of the reasons why my fees are so low and affordable is that the blogs carry my Adsense ads, which helps pay my costs. I can only serve a few clients take advantage of this unique offer NOW before I close my client list.

My Fees

· Get one super article written and posted every week to one of my blogs with a generous amount of links pointing to your site/blog.

a) I will post the same article to 9 high traffic article directories to generate even more traffic to your site.
b) Once you get started you can skip some months as you monitor the response and impact on your traffic and revenues.
c) You are free to re-post the articles to your site or elsewhere under a byline that we will agree on right from the start. It could be your own, but it must be consistent.
d) My fee for all this is only $120 @ month.

· Get your very own blog set up for you with one brilliant article written and posted to it weekly and with a generous amount of links pointing to your site/blog.

a) I will post the same article to 9 high traffic article directories to generate even more traffic to your blog and ultimately your site.
b) There will be Adsense ads on the site to help pay for my costs but you are free to send in any text ads at any time for placement within the blog posts.
c) You share the opt-in email list created from the blog with other clients but you will have one promotion every week through the opt-in email list.
d) Your blog will be fully maintained by me, comment moderation and posting etc.
e) My fee for all this is only $400 @ month.
f) You can order for a FREE one-week trial now (no obligations, no pestering emails afterwards, if you don’t buy) just so that you can get a feel of it. Write to me now at ckyalo at gmail.com (Limited opportunities for free trials)

· Get your very own blog with two brilliant articles written and posted to it weekly and with a generous amount of links pointing to your site/blog.

a) I will post the same 2 articles to 9 high traffic article directories to generate even more traffic to your site.
b) There will be Adsense ads on the site to help pay for my costs but you are free to send in any text ads at any time for placement within the blog posts.
c) You share the opt-in email list created from the blog with other clients but you will have one promotion every week through the opt-in email list.
d) Your blog will be fully maintained by me, comment moderation and posting etc.
e) My fee for all this is only $800 @ month.
f) You can order for a FREE one-week trial now (no obligations, no pestering emails afterwards) just to get a feel of it. Write to me now at ckyalo at gmail.com

· Get your very own exclusive blog with no Adsense ads or other people’s ads/links. Two brilliant articles will be written and posted to it weekly with a generous amount of links pointing at your site/blog.

a) I will post the same 2 articles to 9 high traffic article directories to generate even more traffic to your site.
b) No Adsense ads on the blog. (you are free to place your own if you want – but during the free trial period).
c) You have exclusive use of the opt-in email list created from the blog and you can carry out a promotion through the opt-in email list at any time.
d) Your blog will be fully maintained by me, comment moderation and posting etc.
e) My fee for all this is only $1600 @ month.
f) If you feel that this is the service that is really for you, then you can order for a FREE two week trial NOW just so that you can get a feel of it (no obligations, no pestering emails afterwards if you don’t end up buying) Write to me now at ckyalo at gmail.com

How blog power works for you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?